|Course Date||Start Time||End Time||Time Zone||Location||Days||Price|
|Call for In Class or Live Virtual Dates||1||$850 CAD||Purchase|
Accelerated ITIL ® 4 Foundation for ITIL ® v3 Foundation Certificate Holders
This one day accelerated course is designed for candidates that hold an ITIL® v3 Certification and have prior knowledge of ITIL®.
The course targets the participants in the IT and business domains who are familiar with earlier versions of ITIL and/or other sources of industry best practice and wish to learn about ITIL 4. The Candidates will receive a voucher which they can use to take the Foundation Certification exam. This course and the related certification can be beneficial for the following roles:
- IT Support Staff
- IT Consultants
- Business Managers
- Business Process Owners
- IT Developers
- Service Providers
- System Integrators
At the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- Understand the key concepts of ITIL service management.
- Understand how ITIL guiding principles can help an organization to adopt and adapt ITIL service management.
- Understand the four dimensions of ITIL service management.
- Understand the purpose and components of the ITIL service value system, and activities of the service value chain, and how they interconnect.
- Understand the key concepts of continual improvement.
- Learn the various ITIL practices.
- Module 1 Course Introduction and Recap of ITIL 4 based on pre-course reading
- Module 2 Service Management: Key Concepts
- Module 3 The Guiding Principles
- Module 4 The Four Dimensions of Service Management
- Module 5 The Service Value System
- Module 6 Continual Improvement
- Module 7 The ITIL Practices