The health, safety, and well-being of our Employees and Customers is our highest priority.
We are actively monitoring the COVID-19 situation and are following the guidelines and recommendations of our Government and Healthcare professionals leading our national response to this pandemic. We will continue to navigate this situation with agility, transparency, and empathy as new information is made available.
DesTech has the flexibility, redundancy, and technology options built into our operations to re-route work and personnel as necessary to protect both our workforce and yours while ensuring continuity of service for our Customers during this uncertain and disruptive time.
As Canada continues to navigate the current pandemic situation, we have implemented a series of additional precautionary steps in response to this ongoing public health impact (for our Education Customers that have classes scheduled, please click here for process updates)
- A facemask or covering must be worn at all times in common areas, including the elevator, lobby area and washrooms
- The Building has hired an Elevator Ambassador responsible for access to the elevators that will take you to the 12th Floor
- Before entering the DesTech office space, all visitors to DesTech will be asked to take a temperature reading using contactless thermometers, as temperatures will be taken each day upon arrival to DesTech. Any visitor who does not submit to a temperature reading or whose temperature is deemed not to be within the acceptable limits will not be permitted entry.
- To gain entry to our facility, all visitors to DesTech will be asked to complete and sign a COVID-19 screening form
- Collection of contact details for the purposes of contact tracing is required
- Wall signs and floor decals will be used throughout DesTech to remind visitors to observe prevailing physical and social distancing standards and to wash hands as often as is necessary.
- For your convenience, hand sanitizer will be made available throughout the DesTech facility.
- All common areas will be cleaned/ sterilized at regular intervals by DesTech and/ or building staff.
At DesTech, we are committed to lead with empathy, understanding, and flexibility. On behalf of everyone at DesTech, we hope that you, your family, your co-workers, and friends all stay safe and healthy.