|Course Date||Start Time||End Time||Time Zone||Location||Days||Price|
|Dec 20, 2021||09:00||05:00||EST||Toronto - In Class or by Video Conference||4||$4,000 USD||Purchase|
|Feb 14, 2022||09:00||05:00||EST||Toronto - In Class or by Video Conference||4||$4,000 USD||Purchase|
|Apr 11, 2022||09:00||05:00||EDT||Toronto - In Class or by Video Conference||4||$4,000 USD||Purchase|
|Jun 6, 2022||10:00||06:00||EDT||Toronto - In Class or by Video Conference||4||$4,000 USD||Purchase|
|Aug 22, 2022||09:00||05:00||EDT||Toronto - In Class or by Video Conference||4||$4,000 USD||Purchase|
|Oct 3, 2022||09:00||05:00||EDT||Toronto - In Class or by Video Conference||4||$4,000 USD||Purchase|
|Dec 12, 2022||09:00||05:00||EST||Toronto - In Class or by Video Conference||4||$4,000 USD||Purchase|
PeopleSoft Fluid User Interface
Description: This course introduces application developers to the PeopleSoft Fluid User Interface, and covers in detail the tasks and techniques used to develop fluid applications. By taking this course, students return home ready to manage, deploy and configure delivered fluid applications. More importantly, students are able to create and deploy custom fluid applications.
Duration: 4 Days
- Understand and use PeopleSoft fluid technology.
- Create fluid pages and components
- Test and deploy fluid applications.
- Describe characteristics of a fluid application.
- Identify and use the elements of fluid applications.
- Apply the principles and guidelines of fluid application development methodology.
- Design, create, and deploy fluid pages.
- Create and register fluid components.
- Test fluid applications.
- Control layout, appearance, and behavior of fluid pages using CSS 3.
- Implement keyword and real-time search for fluid applications.
- Create and manage fluid homepages and dashboards.
- Create and enhance tile definitions.
- Identify and use PeopleCode designed for fluid applications.
- Enable and manage push notifications.
- Use additional advanced page design features.
- Work with fluid wrapper components.
- Create subpages and configure drop zones.
- System Integrator
- Suitable for students using PeopleTools 8.54 or later
- PeopleSoft PeopleTools I
- PeopleSoft Pure Internet Architecture
- PeopleSoft Fluid User Interface
- Demand for Responsive Applications
- Characteristics of a Fluid Application
- Building Fluid Applications
- Sources of Information About the PeopleSoft Fluid User Interface in PeopleSoft Online Help
Working with the Elements of a Fluid Application
- Working with the Fluid Banner
- Using the Navigation Bar
- Navigating with Global Search
- Working with Fluid Homepages
Working with Fluid Pages and Page Controls
- Creating Fluid Page Definitions
- Elements of Fluid Page Design
- Fluid Page Types
- Setting Properties for Fluid Pages
- Comparing Classic and Fluid Page Controls
- Setting Page Control Properties
- Working with Group Boxes, Grids, Edit Boxes, Check Boxes, and Radio Buttons
Working with Fluid Components
- Fluid Components
- Setting Fluid Component Properties
- Registering Fluid Components
- Setting General Content Reference Attributes for Fluid Components
Testing Fluid Applications
- Identifying Supported Browsers and Devices
- PeopleTools Testing Features
- Third-Party Testing Tools
Working with Subpages and Secondary Pages
- Working with Subpages
- Working with Secondary Pages
Managing Fluid Page Display with Cascading Style Sheets
- Cascading Style Sheets (CSS)
- How PeopleTools Uses CSS in Fluid Applications
- Delivered PeopleTools Fluid Style Sheets
- Extending or Overriding the Default Styles
- Incorporating Custom Style Sheets
- HTML Structures and CSS Styles
Working with Search Pages
- PeopleSoft Fluid User Interface Uses Search Pages
- Using the Search Results Page
- Incorporating a Search Framework-based Keyword Search into Fluid Applications
- Incorporating Pivot Grid-based Real-Time Search into Fluid Applications
Working with Fluid Homepages and Dashboards
- Fluid Homepages
- Personalizing Fluid Homepages
- Creating and Managing Fluid Homepages
- Managing System Settings for Fluid
- Creating and Managing Fluid Dashboards
Working with Tiles and Tile Wizard
- Tiles and the Tile Repository
- Managing Fluid Attributes of Content References
- Working with Tile Wizard
Using PeopleCode in Fluid Applications
- PeopleCode in Fluid Applications
- Fluid PeopleCode Items
- PT_PAGE_UTILS to Modify Fluid Applications
- PTGP_APPCLASS_TILE to Create Tiles with Dynamic Content
Working with Push Notifications
- Push Notification Framework
- Configuring the System for Push Notifications
- Creating Push Notification Events
- Viewing Notifications
- Configuring Push Notifications in a Cluster
Exploring Advanced Page Design Techniques
- Other Group Box Types
- Additional CSS Techniques
- Other Grid Types
- Creating Sectional Tabs and Fluid Pop-up Menus
Working with Fluid Wrappers
- Fluid Wrappers
- Fluid Activity Guides
- Creating Fluid Navigation Collections
- Implementing Master/Detail Components
- Tuning Fluid Wrapper Implementations
Configuring Drop Zones
- Describing Drop Zones
- Creating Configurable Drop Zones
- Creating Subpages for Drop Zones
- Associating Subpages to Drop Zones