|Course Date||Start Time||End Time||Time Zone||Location||Days||Price|
|Mar 4, 2024||09:00||05:00||EST||Live Virtual Class||5||$5,200 USD||Purchase|
|Jun 10, 2024||09:00||05:00||EDT||Live Virtual Class||5||$5,200 USD||Purchase|
|Sep 23, 2024||09:00||05:00||EDT||Live Virtual Class||5||$5,200 USD||Purchase|
|Dec 3, 2024||09:00||05:00||EST||Live Virtual Class||5||$5,200 USD||Purchase|
Siebel 22 Developer Essentials I
The Siebel CRM Developer Essentials course is a comprehensive, modular training. Following a concise case study with real-world aspects, students learn how to configure and customize modern versions of Siebel CRM (IP 17 and higher, including Siebel CRM 22.x).
The training course can be tailored to meet the exact needs of the target audience, not only in number and sequence of modules but also in availability of hands-on training and Q&A sessions with the instructor.
The training material is constantly updated to the latest Siebel CRM Update, following Oracle’s Continuous Release Model. The content is also applicable to any prior version (Siebel CRM Innovation Pack 17 or higher, including Siebel 18, 19, 20, 21 and 22).
Duration: 5 days
- No or limited prior Siebel CRM knowledge
- Familiarity with web-based software applications and Microsoft Windows
- Experience with development/administration of enterprise applications and/or CRM is beneficial
- IT Professional
- Application Developer
- Siebel CRM 101 (Beginner)
- Introduction to Siebel Applications – High-level introduction to Siebel CRM applications and history
- Siebel Architecture – Understand the Siebel CRM physical architecture
- Siebel Tools – Web Tools – Workspaces – Introduction to Siebel Tools, Web Tools and workspaces
- Siebel Repository – Structure of the Siebel Repository and its layers (Logical UI, Business Layer, Data Layer, Integration, Automation)
- Developer Essentials (Beginner)
- Developer Tasks – Development tasks and processes. Working with Workspaces
- Logical UI – Developing Applets, Views and Screens
- Business Layer – Develop Business Components, Fields, Joins, Links and Business Objects
- Data Layer – Develop custom Tables, Columns and Indexes
- Pick Lists and Multi Value Groups – Develop static and dynamic pick lists. Present 1:M and M:M relationships with Multi Value Groups
- Access control – Controlling View/Feature access and record-level access
- User Properties – Extending Siebel business logic with user properties
- Navigation, Drilldown and Toggle – Understanding navigational concepts
- Menus and Buttons – Develop menus and buttons
- Business Services – Understand and develop business services to provide a service layer of business logic for all applications
- Workflow – Introduction to Siebel workflow processes. Develop, test and deploy workflow processes.
- Task UI – Everything about Task UI, including a comprehensive case study. Ready for 22.7 and higher.
- Scripting – Introduction to scripting concepts and debugging